Last updated 4/30/2017)
1. Participation in the Program
REACH manages the Website, which matches you and other persons (You may participate in REACH programmes either as a field officer or just as a citizen.
2. Safety and Security. To protect your own safety and well-being, you agree to take prudent safeguards and precautions in your participation in the Program, including without limitation in your interaction with other Users, whether offline or online. REACH strongly recommends that you do not post any personal contact information (for example, personal email addresses, personal phone numbers or home addresses)
3. Rights in Content on the Website. “REACH,” the “REACH” logo and other REACH graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, names and branding are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of REACH (collectively, “REACH Marks”). REACH Marks may not be used, including, without limitation, as part of trademarks or domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of REACH. REACH or its licensors own and retain all proprietary rights in the Program, the Website and all content, material and information posted, uploaded, transmitted or otherwise shared by REACH thereon (collectively, “Content”). The Website and Program contain the copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of REACH and its licensors. You may display and make limited copies of the Content (other than the REACH Marks) for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with your participation in the Program (except as provided herein), but you may not alter, modify, publish, distribute, publicly display or sell any Content or other such proprietary information, or otherwise copy, transmit or use any Content or other such proprietary information without the express, prior written permission of REACH. In addition, to the extent you receive information from REACH, its Field Partners, Trustees, or sponsors with respect to any donation, and that information is later removed from the Website (including, without limitation, you may not further disclose or otherwise provide such information to another party in a way that allows a personal identification of such partners, if such Borrower (either directly or through the corresponding Field Partner, Trustee, or REACH) has opted to have his or her identity withheld on the Website.
If you post, upload, submit, transmit or otherwise share any messages or other content, information, images, photographs, pictures or other materials on the Website or to REACH in connection with or arising from your participation in the Program, including without limitation any feedback provided to REACH (collectively, “User Generated Content”), you agree to grant, and hereby grant to REACH an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to: (a) use, copy, perform, display and distribute the User Generated Content; (b) modify, alter, prepare derivative works of, and/or incorporate into other works, the User Generated Content; and (c) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
4. Notices of Infringement. To file a notice of infringing material on the Website, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable REACH to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable REACH to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that REACH can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified by you is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Then send this notice to:By Mail:email@example.com
5.Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability REACH is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website or any liability, cost or expense you may incur in connection with the Website or Program. You also acknowledge and agree that neither Field Partners, Trustees, nor management or Founder is liable for content created and posted on the Website. REACH is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website or any other person. With respect to the Website and Program, REACH assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communications.REACH is not responsible for your interactions with any Field officer, Trustees, any other User or any Partner (even to the extent prohibited by this Agreement) and any disputes or damages that may result from such interactions. REACH reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and such persons.Under no circumstances will REACH be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from any use of the Website or participation in the Program, including without limitation any content posted, uploaded, submitted, transmitted or otherwise shared on the Website or any interactions between any Users of the Website or Program, whether online or offline. REACH does not represent, warrant, covenant, guarantee or promise any specific results from use of the Website or the Program.
6. Governing Law; Resolution of Disputes; Arbitration and Waivers
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of RWANDA, without regard to its choice of law or conflict of law provisions. If any dispute arises between you and REACH, including, without limitation, any dispute arising from or relating to the Website or the Program, you agree that all such disputes will be determined exclusively by final and binding arbitration, in accordance with the then existing commercial rules of the RWANDA Arbitration . The abitration shall be heard and adjudicated by one arbitrator to be selected by you and REACH. Any award will be final, binding and conclusive upon the parties, subject only to judicial review provided by Rwanda laws, and a judgment rendered on the arbitration award can be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or REACH may seek any injunctive relief in a Rwanda, as may be necessary to preserve rights pending the completion of arbitration and REACH may seek any injunctive relief in Rwanda or another court of competent jurisdiction, at any time against any violations of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold REACH harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made or incurred by any third party due to or arising (directly or indirectly) out of your use of the Website or participation in the Program or arising from your breach of this Agreement.
8. Term; Termination
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you access or use the Website or participate in the Program as a User and, notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, this Agreement will remain in effect after your participation in the Program and registered account is terminated. From time to time, REACH may make features available to Users as part of the Program. REACH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to include or cease providing these features at any time. If you violate this Agreement or if your participation in the Program or registered account is terminated, REACH has the right to delete your profile and remove your User Generated Content.
9. Entire Agreement; Severability; Assignment
This Agreement, accepted upon your access and use of the Website or participation in the Program and further affirmed by becoming a User, contains the entire agreement between you and REACH regarding the use of the Website or the Program. This Agreement may not be orally amended. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. REACH has the right to delegate, assign and otherwise transfer any or all of its rights and duties under this Agreement. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Please contact us at contactus@REACH.org with any questions regarding this Agreement, or to request a written copy of this Agreement.